Wednesday, November 5, 2008

update
Just a quick update. Paul and I have a date night planned for Oct 28th and then for November 1. I am so excited! I watched "A Clockwork Orange" and while I thought it would be hard to follow, it wasn't. I actually enjoyed the story line even though the movie was a little perverse, it was still good. I am waiting on a call back from Hospice for some sort of assignment.

Oct. 7th, 2008
flowers..
I ordered flowers for my mom to be delivered tomorrow! I think she will be so surprised. Tonight I go for my second Hospice Training class!

Oct. 5th, 2008
today..
I should finish my book "The Scarlet Letter' and I am also making crock pot macaroni and cheese!I bought a home cholestrol test kit(it counts,it's FDA approved) and according to that my cholesterol is normal at 129..

Sep. 22nd, 2008
follow along
I am going to use italics on things I am working on currently, and of course I will mark through tasks that are done.

No comments: